Setup Real Player for straming MP3s
New Browsers such as Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2. Support RSS and XML feeds. Unless you have already installed other programs to support podcast feeds then you will need to do the following to allow you to play our podcasts real time via streaming content.
If you wish to support the new feeds and Dynamic bookmarks and favorites then follow one of the two links below.
Or you can follow the following directions on how to get Real player to work, with your current browser.
If you don't have "Real Player" Click here.
1. Open your "Real Player"
2. Click on "Tools"
3. Select "Preferences"
4. Click on "Playback Settings"
5. Go to bottom and check tho box to play instantly web page links instead of downloading them.
6. Select Internet/Privacy and "Allow websites to add items to now playing.
7. Select "Media Types" click MP3 and close "Preferences"
8. Click on a Sermon Title and listen Instantly.
9. Now Click here to go back to our PodCast.